I am finally taking a moment to update our blog. We had some family pictures taken in July and I was so thrilled with the way they turned out! My kids are growing up so fast. We had a pretty mellow summer and are adjusting to the crazy transition back into Fall.
We all celebrated Kayson's 4th birthday on August 23rd and were jumping for joy about a week later when he finally decided he was ready to be potty trained (we have been trying to potty train him for almost a year!) We found a potty watch and voila- he was ready. The minute the watch plays music he is off to the potty.
MacKenzie and Zack started school on August 20th and both love it- Kenzie is in 4th grade and Zack is in 2nd. MacKenzie was already the student of the week, the first week of school. They both love their teachers and are making tons of friends.
MacKenzie's birthday is just around the corner and I cannot believe my little girl will be 10. She is super smart and a great student. I am starting to see the teenager to be in her and it should be fun :) She is an amazing child and such a great big sister.
Zack is now 7 1/2 and just a happy kid. He is still obsessed with video games but he also loves to help his dad outside, now that we are beginning to get our yard put together. He is now a brown with yellow stripe belt in karate (there are a bunch of different levels of brown and black belts)
Jaycee is now 10 months old and crawling. She has 6 teeth and just starting to pull herself up to standing. She is still a very happy and good baby, she is just into everything. We call her "hoover" she picks up every little thing off the floor and eats it. It has made me keep my floor a lot cleaner thought :)
I have also started another job-yeah that's two and it has kept me insanely busy. I am now doing financial planning as well as my job at Zions Hospitality Management, managing a few local hotels in the area.
16 years ago







1 comment:
adorable pictures, I love them. Your kids are so cute by the way, I have loved getting to know them better. Zack is such a talker who knew?
Post a Comment