October 14, 2008

 


Happy Birthday, MacKenzie!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You left me a comment on my blog The Petal Princess! I was curious as to how big around your daughter's head is. I have a little girl and she was a preemie everything was always to big for her head so all my lace headbands come in different sizes, and I can custom make any size to fit. I have never had them leave any dents. The cotton headbands tend to leave little dents mostly because of the seam. So if I were you and looking for something that would work I would try our lace headbands or the crochet headbands, they are really soft and stretchy. All of our clips just clip right on to the headbands. Let me know if you have any more questions or would like anything custom size!

Kelsey Taylor
www.thepetalprincess.etsy.com