Zack age 8, Kayson age 5 next month, Kenzie age 10 and Jaycee age 20 months
Happy 4th of July!!!!!
We had a busy, fun-filled holiday. We started out the day at the park with my family. There was a lot of extended family I haven't seen in years, it was so nice to catch up.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday as well.
I was grateful to be able to get all my kids to cooperate for just a minute to get a group shot.
They are such cute kids! And Jaycee has been impossible to get a picture of lately, just that age. So my last picture is priceless.








2 comments:
What a special night we had! This is what families are all about! Always staying together no matter what! Families are Forever! I love the picture of Kenzie! Your doing so good! Love You!
I love your blog. Your kids are sooooooo cute!
Post a Comment