The kids had been driving us CRAZY, begging us to take them bowling. We found a day Cameron was off and I decided to take half a day and go play with the kids. Most families have the luxury of having weekends off together, we don't and never have. Sad, I know, but dont feel too bad, we just have to make time to play and we definately make sure we make the most of it.
This particular rainy April day, we decided we would give in to the constant begging and pleading and head over to the local bowling alley. Kayson and Zack were SO excited, we could barely contain them to get the bowling shoes on, Kenz helped get everyone's names on the board and I was in awe that they made bowling shoes small enough for Jaycee, so CUTE! The kids went and picked out their balls, the girls, of course had to find the pink ones. We had a blast and everyone had a great time making fun of my unique, yet effective bowling technique.
After bowling, we headed over to the Bean Museum at BYU to spend sometime with Papa. He was very patient with a very persuasive 2 year old that kept insisting on seeing the elephants over and over. The boys were obsessed with the insects and the large fish on the wall. It was such a great afternoon and made me wish that I could spend everyday together.
I think the best part was the end of our outting. We went to the BYU Creamery for ice cream. The kids had never been there, I know, shame on us! Especially since their Papa works at BYU. The ice cream was so yummy and we all loved it!








No comments:
Post a Comment