June 20, 2008

About The Six Crazy Pulleys'

We are the Pulley Family. We currently live in Spanish Fork, Utah. We built a house last Summer, it was more then double the square footage of our condo in Orem. Wow, what a change!

Cameron and Alicia were both raised in Provo. We met after high school and knew it was meant to be. We were married 1 year and 3 months after we met on January 31, 1998. We now have 4 beautiful kids and live each day to the fullest. I will tell you all about my kiddos.

First we have MacKenzie, she is 9 years old going on 15. She is a very smart youg lady sho loves to read and do crafts. She is my biggest helper and loves to play with her little sister.

Next, is Zack, he is 7. He loves karate and is currently a brown belt (watch out) and has a passion about video games. He also loves bugs and sharks.

Than there's Kayson, he will be 4 in August. He makes me laugh everyday. He has an imagination like no child I have met. He is very active and we are working on potty training and have been for about 10 months. Little Stinker!! Have I mentioned, he is very stubborn?

Our baby is Jaycee, she is 7 months. She is absolutely adorable!! She is a very easy going baby that loves to smile. Her siblings make her laugh out loud just by looking at her. She is small for her age and is my "little peanut"

4 comments:

NanaKay said...

I am so excited about your blog! What a great way to keep your family history and let everyone near and far know what's going on! Lots of Love to all!

GranmaMary said...

I love it! My babies are famous!!! I love that fam and friends can log in and see what you have been doing. Great job, Lic!! I love each of you so much....

Kelli said...

Alicia:

Hey! Ruth told me about your blog. I am not sure how she found out about it, but anyway. I was excited to see your adorable little family. So that is exciting that you live in Spanish Fork. That is where I live now. We bought a house about 2 years ago. I also have a new little one at my house. She will be 7 months in a week or so. Her name is Alleah. We must have had our babies really close to each other. It is crazy to think that you, me, Ruth, Jenna, and Rachel all had babies within 3 months of each other. Ruth would like to get together for lunch sometime and so let us know how your schedule is. Are you a full time stay at home mom? It was good running into your blog. Take care.

Kelli Wood

kittymeow22 said...

Your little family is so cute! I can't believe how old your kids are. Let's do get together. I don't work and am usually hanging around. We could have Clara come too. It would be fun to catch up.