June 22, 2008

Big News!!!

We had very exciting news at our house this weekend! And no, we are not having another baby. LOL.

Jaycee slept all night in her crib on Friday night and most of the night on Saturday. For those of you that know me, this is huge! She has the bedroom next to ours and has always been a good sleeper. Friday night, I put her in the crib and she fell right to sleep. We didn't hear a sound all night. She woke up at 6:30 for a bottle. I was so excited! We have the Angel Care monitor that has a sensor that goes under the mattress, it has an alarm that goes off if there us no movement for 20 seconds. It really helped me feel better about her being in there.

Saturday night didn't go as flawless. She had a harder time going to sleep and I had to put her to sleep then lie her down. Then the monitor started going off everytime I left the room. Cam and I were panicked. I would run back in to make sure she was still breathing, she was fine, sleeping soundly. We tried everything to fix it. We moved the sensor pad, changed the monitor channel, (which picked up someone elses monitor and we got to hear another baby screaming) adjusted Jaycee etc., it still just kept going off. We finally had enough at 3:00 am and pulled her back in our room. We will be doing some researching before bed tonight to remedy the problem.
Keep your fingers crossed!!!

No comments: