July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun-filled 4th of July! This is one of my favorite holidays. I mean what's not to love. Family, food, fun and lots of fireworks.

Miley Cyrus came to the Stadium of Fire this year and MacKenzie was thrilled. I almost got tickets thru work but once she found out it was probably only 2 tickets, she decided she didn't want to go. She said she'd rather spend the day with all the family then watching her idol. What a grown up decision for my sweet girl!

We were all curious to see how little Jaycee would like the fireworks. She surprised us all and loved them! She kept kicking her legs and waving her arms and just laughing. She didn't really care for the loud, screaming ones, but didn't cry, just got a little nervous. Then there was Kayson, he was scared to death. He just sat there with his hands over his ears, crying, "I just want to go back in the house" is all he kept saying. Poor guy! He eventually settled down and stopped crying, but he still never took his hands off his ears.

3 comments:

Messenger said...

Licia soooo cute, I love it, Jaycee is growing so much she's so cute. So how was the ward without us today? Ours seems big still but i'm sure it's just because it's in a smaller chapel. I am sad but excited at the same time. Sometimes change is good. We do need to get together. I feel like it's my turn to plan so I will get on it. love ya

Ruth said...

I gotta ask.... did you name your newest after Jaycee and Marie Jorgensen? I knew you liked them, but I didn't realize you liked them THAT much!!! :)

Adam and Dani said...

Alicia!!! It's Dani, Kurt's daughter. It has been ages! How are you??? Your kids are adorable!