April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Jaycee

My handsome boys

My pretty girls

Posted by Picasa
Happy Easter everyone!!!! Hope everyone had a great holiday, we sure did. This was Jaycee's 2nd Easter but she is at such a fun age this year. The kids got to have 2 egg hunts, get lots of candy and spend time with their cousins.
I think one of my favorite things about Easter is getting the kids new Sunday clothes and showing off what great looking kids we have :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the Easter outfits! The boys matching little suits are my favorite!

Heather Harper said...

You have such CUTE kids!!! Your oldest daughter is gorgeous...her hair! (I really need to have a girl). hehe.

I'm so glad you found my blog. I agree, thanks to fb and blogs we can at least know a little bit about what everyone is doing these days. I can't believe that it's been so long since we've been neighbors! Isn't it strange that we used to see each other at least once a week and then we grow up and never see anyone?

YOu look great! Keep in touch, k?!? ;)