April 18th, we decided to take the kids out to Thanksgiving Point to the petting zoo out there. It was finally a day that was warm enough to go play outside.
Kenzie was not a huge fan of the chickens, turkeys and other birds, but she was so excited to see and ride the horses.
Zack, on the other hand, thought the peacocks were awesome.
Kayson loved to ride the horses too. He informed us that "boys dont ride ponies, only girls ride ponies. Boys ride horses.
Jaycee was a little nervous to see so many animals close up but as long as daddy was close she was ok. She called all the animals "puppies."








2 comments:
Wow, you are on a blogging roll! Check you out! I love the petting zoo out there, but I'm totally w/ Kenzie. I do NOT like the birds! One of the guinea fowl actually cornered my little sister and started pecking at her. I appreciate birds at a distance only.
Hey I really dropped the ball today with your kids your sister in law ended up taking them I'm so sorry, Afton woke up sick,and I was going to take her to the dr I planned on meeting your kids to tell them, but I missed them, I feel like such a flake, I'm sorry, I hope you had a wonderful time in Vegas you deserve it.
Post a Comment