October 15, 2009

Our Family Pictures



This one is so great! I love that Jaycee has her "mean face" and is trying to beat up Kayson. Kenzie's face is awesome too :)

Posted by Picasa
We got the chance to get some family pictures this month, it was a beautiful fall day, a little windy and cold but so pretty. Kayson was not too thrilled with the whole thing, as you can tell by his expression in almost every picture. Jaycee is almost 2 and sitting (or standing for that matter) still is not her favorite thing to do. Kenzie and Zack are old pros and know to just sit and smile til we tell them to stop. I thought they turned out pretty good for a family of 6 and there is always next year, right??

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Your family is so beautiful!!! Especially that Kenzie! WOW! I LOVE the pictures!!!